Monday, December 20, 2010

Random rantings of a tired mind...

I can't get over how slow the library has been. There were a lot of spurts of people coming and going but most of the time nobody was there. It is kind of freaky sometimes actually. Josie and I sat there talking most of the time or reading. I still can't believe Christmas is in like 4 days and the new year is in a little less than two weeks. This blog is going to have a ton of really random stuff in it sorry I just have a lot I have to get off my mind so that I can sleep well tonight. I should actually be asleep so I can get up and into work on time (not that I'm ever late) but I'm not used to having to go in anytime before 1 and I'm opening at 11:30 tomorrow. Kind of sucks I like closing.
Tomorrow my friend Ben gets home for Christmas leave and a bunch of people he knows will be meeting up at Kendrew's Lounge. I may go join them but we'll have to wait and see. I haven't seen him since my birthday in June and may not see him for a while as he is being stationed over in Germany after he graduates C school for the Navy. I am excited for that to say the least.
I don't have plans for Wednesday or Thursday YET! Thursday night everybody is going to the Steelers game...which I am all good with. So while the cat's are away the mouse will play. I know that isn't the right way but guess what I don't care. I'll probably spend the day cleaning since we are having the annual Christmas Eve party at our house. I do have a little last minute baking to do as well so between Thursday and Friday it should all be taken care of. I may even go to a Christmas Eve thing at my friend Josie's church to hear her sing...haven't decided on that yet.
I have to start another baby blanket here soon too. I got a friend who is due in March and since time flies got to do it now before I forget and run out of time. I got my sewing supplies and a few other things in the mail today. Hopefully the other box comes tomorrow so I have my nice coat to wear for Christmas and all the other festive things before me in the next couple weeks.
There is so much going on in my mind that I can't even figure out what all I want to say anymore. There was a point to this blog when I started but I don't remember what it was now and I don't think I hit on it. How sad is that? Well I am off to bed. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment