Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dreams don't always come true...

So the dreams I have been having (well the ones up until last night) have been amazing and I have been waiting for them to come true.  I know they are only dreams but honestly ever dream like I've had recently has come true at one point or another.  So I am waiting very patiently for these dreams to come true.

However last nights dream went from something I wish would come true to something completely improbable and bizarre.  It started out good and kind of funny but then it just got weird because it did a completely unexpected turn.  I did however learn something from this dream.  The last thing I said in the dream was "Sir, I can't do that.  I love her and I always will.  You can't change who you fall in love with it just happens.  You love who you love and that's all there is to it."

This world is full of crazy things things like that.  But now onto other fun things.  I will be out of debt at least 1 year from now if it is the last thing I do.  I can't wait for fall to get here because I will have more hours at work.  Also I'm hoping that the Usborne thing picks up again.  I did a booth tonight and I am looking into a few more.  Summer is almost over and I won't get a vacation this year.  When the family goes in September I will be working.  I am working all next week so I can't go to the beach then.  My cousin, Kaylin, and I are planning a short weekend trip somewhere next month though.  And at some point this year I plan to make a trip back to Utah to see all my friends again.

Anyways, I think that is all I have to say for now.  I will try to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment