Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh the Challenges we face...

Okay, folks.  I have an update for you again finally.  A few things are falling into place for me at last.  I am a month into making this challenge for Usborne, I am going to start losing weight, I am 2 months away from paying off my biggest bill and things are starting to look up again.

So first of all let's talk about this challenge I mentioned.  Usborne has given us a 4 month challenge and anybody that completes the challenge gets a FREE iPad 2.  I completed the goal for February.  March, April and May are going to be a little bit more difficult as well this month I have one booth booked.  I do have 2 hopeful booths for next month but I have nothing for May yet.  I am struggling but I am determined to meet this goal.  Anybody that made the February goal gets some sort of upgrade and since the iPad 3 has been announced it is a possibility that is what it will be but we haven't been told yet.

Next, the Neeley clan has started a weight loss challenge called "Game On" and I am joining up.  You have to choose a diet plan, drink so much water a day, work out so long every day and some other things.  I decided for my diet plan I am doing a low-carb diet and try for 1500 calories per day.  I also want to try for 75 grams of protein a day as well, but I am not as concerned with the protein.  The calorie and protein numbers are the amount I should have daily for maximum weight loss.  I also will be getting some samples of a weight loss shake and pill in the mail so I will be trying those as well.  The challenge is 6 weeks long and since I want to be back down in my size 4 and 6's for summer this is the perfect time for this to happen.

Ah, the debt!  That's right folks First Financial will be paid off in May and I can't wait.  After that I will pay off the J C Penney bill in June.  Everything I threw at those two will then be thrown at the Dell.  I should be out of debt by the end of the year.  I was hoping to say by summer but that won't happen since I threw all my tax refund at obtaining inventory for Usborne.  Oh well.  From now on anything I get from Usborne will be saved and used to throw at these bill as well.  I am hoping to have a few hundred dollars this month to pay off the J C Penney this month.  That would be nice.  If I can get the sales next month and in May I will be throwing a few hundred at Dell as well so maybe the end of summer is a good time period.  LOL!!!  Every time I talk about this situation it changes but with gas prices at $3.80 I am throwing more at gas than saving it.  Not fun!

In other news, my friend Ben is coming home next month and I am super excited about that.  It feels like years since I've seen him.  In all reality it has been about a year and a half.  And I saw him twice that year.  Also, I am finally able to get a real phone.  I don't really want to be stuck with said phone for 2 years, as it is Verizon, but you have to do what you have to do.  Hmmm...what else do I have to tell you all about?  I think that may be all for now.  I will keep you updated on the challenges and the debt situation as they go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment