Sunday, November 11, 2012

Unraveling!!

I don't know what is going on anymore.  I am lost and confused.  I have no time to myself.  I have no friends left.  I work non-stop.  I miss my best friends.  One hasn't talked to me in almost 2 years and one has failed to tell me one of the biggest things in his life.  Do I push people away?  Do they feel like they can't tell me things now?

I put up a big show but nothing I am showing is real.  The smile is fake, the things I say are fake, my life is fake.  I need something, somebody or somewhere new.  I need a life of my own.

My life is unraveling and I can't stop it.  There is so much I want to do in my life but I am stuck and unhappy and can't wait to be set free.  I don't know what else to say but I need the pieces to fit together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment