Sunday, September 18, 2016

Creativity and Etsy!

So recently I have started using my creativity to make some of the many things on my Pinterest page.  These items have all been placed for sale on Etsy.  I have enjoyed making these fun items and look forward to adding more as things start moving.  I have several different items listed on the page already and have a few items I plan on creating over the next few weeks.  

I plan to do a blog post of items on my blog at least once a week on this page. I plan to start posting items next week and it will be an every Sunday post. I am always looking for new ideas for fabrics and bracelet ideas. My goal is to base every item in my shop around books, fandoms and well older looking items.

I have an array of blankets, bracelets, cell phone charms and magnets listed right now. I have a ton of other items I am preparing to finish this week and post. If you want to check out my store before I start posting on the page then feel free to check out the store here:


No comments:

Post a Comment