Sunday, May 30, 2010

AT LAST!!!!

  • Today for the first time in a while I sat down and started writing. I don't know what it was that started me to writing again but it is nice to put pen to paper and put my thoughts down in story form. I will say that I didn't pay as close attention in sacrament as I should have but when ideas come to me I have to get them down on paper. I love the feeling of writing something whether it is interesting or not. I can't wait to get all these crazy thoughts out of my head and get all the stories down on paper.
  • I know I haven't done very well keeping this blog up but hopefully that will change. I will maybe start posting some of my poems or stories. You never know what will happen with this blog. So I love I Dream of Jeannie. Jeannie is hilarious...I also love Samantha from BeWitched. Random thought I know but I am watching I Dream of Jeannie right now. Oh the calamities that happen to them.
  • Well like I said that is all I have for now but I will try to update more often. Promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment