Monday, May 31, 2010

  • What a fun day. I had the house all to myself today. It was so nice to be in the silence...every once in a while it is nice to be alone and in silence. It is actually my favorite. Maybe that is why I am such a night owl...it is the most peaceful time of the day for me. Anyways, I spent most of the day relaxing in the sun. I woke up at 9:30 laid there till around 10 and then went right outside. I stayed out there till almost 4 pm. I just laid in the grass and read and took in the beauty and sun.
  • I also caught up on my Army Wives and One Tree Hill. I almost had a stupid asthma attack at the end of the One Tree Hill Season Finale which I just finished. Now to finish catching up on Army Wives...I was only behind by like two episodes so after this one I'm watching now I have one more...then I have to wait for the hiatus to be over.
  • I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. There are so many errands to do it isn't even funny. Tammy and I have to return books and movies to 3 different libraries...Davis County, Weber County and the Air Force base. I have a doctor's appointment at 3:30. I also have to go to Wal-Mart and get some things that I will need for my weekend trip to Mississippi. Namely I need shorts and all that fun stuff.
  • I can't wait for this weekend. Thursday is my birthday which I hope nobody remembers and if they do I don't want it to be made into a big deal. In my opinion it is just another day and it will most likely always be that way. But see that's the thing I may be a year older but does anybody ever actually feel older. I know I am a very pessimistic person and if you don't like it I don't care...I won't be changing for you...lol.
  • Anyways, Friday afternoon I leave to visit my best friend of all times in Mississippi for the weekend. I am so excited to see his favorite places down there and take lots of pictures. There are two people I really want to see on my birthday and since I can't see one I will settle for this one. I haven't seen Ben in almost 4 years. It is so freaking crazy...but we have kept in contact...in other words I email him once a week and he writes back when he gets the chance. You know how guys are. Anyways, it is the best birthday present I could possibly imagine to see Ben before I leave for Germany and don't see him for another 4 years (I hope that isn't true).
  • Well as you can see I had a lot on my mind today and maybe just maybe I will be able to keep up with this blog a lot better. There are times (yes spans of months) when I have nothing of real interest to post. Then there are times when my mind doesn't want to shut up. This is one of those times which will make everybody who actually goes through and reads these happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment