Friday, December 16, 2011

F U N K...

Every day since Thanksgiving has become more and more of a struggle for me.  I have been feeling more and more alone in this world.  One of the friends I would turn to and talk to about the issues is the reason I feel this way.  The other is across the ocean and hard to get in touch with (time differences suck).  So I have been turning to my books and movies to cheer me up and it has help but today I got to thinking and now the struggle is back in full force.

A month ago I would have told you that things couldn't have been better.  That also would have been a lie.  I have been keep my emotions so locked up tight that nobody has even noticed something isn't right.  Then again even if I didn't lock them up I doubt anybody would have noticed.  In my loneliness, I am wearing a shirt that my friend got me and a sweatshirt he left in my car a long time ago and I kept.

I can honestly say that I can't wait for Christmas to be over.  I am ready for a new year and another fresh start.  This past year has been full of mistakes and regrets and I am ready to get away from them.  I am going to get myself back in shape physically, financially and mentally.  I already have my debt payment plan in place and if everything goes according to plan I should have all my debt paid off by May.  So June is all about using the savings to get a car and start looking into apartments and furnishings.

I have decided to stick around New Brighton and continue at the library until I know what the heck I am going to do with my life.  I am going to save up my money and plan a trip somewhere overseas.  But like I said this will only happen if things go according to plan and my depression shopping stays at bay.  I already preordered all the books I absolutely have to have next year, so that is all taken care of.  So far there are only a few movies I have to have at the beginning of the year, one is already preordered.  I still have all my old jeans and other clothes so when I am physically in shape I won't have to buy much in the way of new clothes.  I will fit in those size sixes again soon...I swear it.

I don't want to be stuck in this rut the rest of my life.  I want to be happy.  I want to be with somebody that I trust and love for the rest of my life.  I want to travel.  I want to have a savings.  I want to be stable.  But right now I don't have any of that.  I am not happy.  I don't have the person I trust and love most in the world forever.  I can't travel.  I have no savings.  I am definitely not stable.  I just am.  I am tired of just being because it isn't a good life.

Ok.  I am out of here before I slump into even more of a funk.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment