Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crazy weird!!!

So I just had the weirdest surprise ever when I got out of the shower.  I logged onto facebook again and found a friend request.  This wasn't just any request it was from my ex-husbands new wife.  I am a bit baffled by this and don't know what to do.  There is the odd chance that she just wants to get to know me, but then there is also the chance that she wants to bitch at me.  I really don't know what to do because well usually the new wife doesn't want to talk to the new wife.  This is just TOO crazy for me.

In other news I start classes on the 14th but can look at syllabi next Monday (the 7th).  Everybody says I am completely nuts but who cares.  Why do they say that you ask?  Well because I am completely and utterly excited to go back to school.  I love to learn and what better way to do it than to actually (finally) get my degree.

Resolutions for the year:  Pass all my classes, work hard and pay off most of my debt (Dell Financial and a good portion of the car loan), complete my EF fund ASAP, and just enjoy life.  I would love to say lose some weight and exercise but with the schedule I will have going that most likely won't happen and I'm ok with that.

I think that is all for now.  I think I'm going to go accept this friend request and see what happens.  I can always delete people.

No comments:

Post a Comment