Friday, December 28, 2012

randomness of me

So it's that time of year when nobody comes to the library because well there is just a lot going on.  I both love it and hate it.  I am completely bored right now and I can't continue reading my book because my phone is about to die and I still have a party after my 45 minutes of work.  I really want to know how my book ends though so I will probably end up finishing it tonight.  I will say it is nice to have time to read again...that won't be the case much longer as I go back to indexing and start school next month some time.  I still don't know what will be happening with the indexing job offered to me.  I hate not know what is going on and having things hanging in the balance of disarray.

I have taken to wearing my wedding ring to work again because I am sick of the old guys hitting on me.  Maybe the ring will deter that a bit more.  I doubt it but it is worth a shot at least.  Plus I do love my ring, it is a smaller version of the one that was stolen YEARS ago (almost 5 years to be exact) and it is a butterfly.  I'm a nut for anything butterfly related.

I am totally excited to start school on the 14th.  I have my Math books ordered and should get them tomorrow, I hope.  I want to get the chance to look over them before the class starts so that I have a general idea as to what is going on in the class.  This class is going to be rough what with not having anybody to explain stuff to me in person but I will make it through.  The other class doesn't have books.  When Math ends I have two more classes but the books for that can wait until I can get a book voucher and pay tuition.

Whatever money is left I think I am going to go out and buy the new iPad.  If I were smart I would put it in savings so I could start throwing extra money at bills to get them paid off.  I have just wanted an iPad for so long...that and a Kindle.  It would be nice not to have to read my books via my phone and have the battery die. But if I get the iPad I can get the Kindle app for it and have both...lol.  Even though that money should go to the savings (Paypal account).  We'll see what happens though.

I have so much more I want to rant about but don't have nearly enough time.  I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment