Monday, December 17, 2012

Too many options...

I love my job and don't want to quit but there are about to be some major changes (well possibly) going on and I don't know if it will be an option to put as many hours into it as I have been.  I start school again on the 14th of January.  I may also be offered a full time position from home.  If I take the full time postition then I will definitely have to cut back my hours at the library.  I have been struggling with this decision for a couple days now.  Today however I have the strong feeling that I HAVE to take the full time position if it is offered to me.  It pays $4 more and has benefits and I can work from home and do school work from home all at the same time.  I could put more time into the Usborne Books if I wanted too as well and book some parties.

However, taking the position would mean I would have to cut out a lot of my library hours.  I'm thinking Wednesday and Thursday nights and all day Saturdays could be an option.  I know I am the only full time person there besides the head librarian so it will cause some major disarray in the beginning but I will figure it out.

Anyways, I have to go finish getting ready for a family gathering.  I was going to straighten my hair but don't see a point with the non-stop raining going on outside.  I'll let you know how this goes one way or the other.  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment