Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Wishes...

I make the same Christmas wishes every year, well at least for the last 8 years or so, and there have been a couple years where I got the one but it hasn't lasted yet.  The other one just keeps evading me.  Sometimes I think I should just give up but I also know that I won't.  I want both to come true, and last, so badly that it hurts.  I won't tell you what the wishes are because well then they may never come true and I really want them too...oh so badly.

I work my butt off to make my goals and dreams possible.  So is all the work really worth it.  I don't know that it is because I don't feel like I have gotten anywhere with it.  But then I look at my debt and I see that yes some of my goals are getting done.  I am down to just one of my original debts and it is almost paid off.  So as long as I stay on task I will be able to pay off student loans as soon as they need paid and my car will be paid off quickly.  Once my car is paid off is when I will most likely be able to make one of my Christmas wishes come true for good, but we will see.

I don't ask for help often, but when I do you know there is something really wrong, or I just can't quite manage it myself.  I may feel like I am getting nowhere but I know that isn't true so I guess I just suck it up and wish my Christmas wishes until they come true...they are also my birthday wishes.  Honestly, they aren't really things other people can give me but things I have to get for myself.

That is my rant for now.  Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment