Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day!!

So Christmas is not an ordinary day for me.  I am always the first one up.  I woke up at 3:30 this morning and just laid there for almost 2 hours waiting for the first person to wake up.  I am like a little kid on Christmas Day. 

So far this morning I have folded a load of laundry, switched mine to the dryer, did my hair and brushed my teeth.  Dad brought all his presents up.  Mom just got in the shower and the sister isn't up yet.  So why have I been up for hours already.  Well I would love to know that myself.  I only had three hours of sleep and I am wide awake gosh darn it.

What makes things more interesting is that I only had three hours yesterday.  I went to sleep at 7 am and woke up at almost 11 am.  I did lay there for an hour that is another thing altogether.  We'll see how long I last with a good attitude today!

Anyways, hope you all have a GREAT day and that all your Christmas Wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment