Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Flea Market Finds!

I made it to the Flea Market on Friday and got some pretty fun stuff.  Didn't really get anything that would work for any of the projects (well maybe one).  Some of the things I got my hands on are:

Several old books
An antique tool box
A step stool
and last but not least
A Soda Crate

I spent around $60 and can't wait to go again.  I will be looking for more of the soda crates as I plan to make them into blanket storage.  The one I bought over the weekend I will add legs to and make it an outdoor table for packages (will add before and after pictures when I get to it).

The tool box was a splurge I saw it and almost passed it by but I turned around and bought it for $30 turns out it was extremely rare and worth between $85 and $100.  So I decided against upcycling it and posted it on my etsy site instead.

Next Monday I will be adding a crap load of items to this list and I can't wait to see what I can come up with for some of these items I will have collected.  I have so many ideas after my shopping spree online.  I just have to figure out where I am going to store everything until I can get it all worked on.  Can't wait to post pictures for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment