Thursday, January 26, 2017

Let your creative juices flow!!!

So this is just a quick post to well because I'm excited to have my creative juices flowing again.

So the other night I posted on Goodreads looking for Beta Readers for my completed short story.  I had a couple people read it and I got some really good and honest feedback.  So this weekend I plan on combing through all their comments and suggestions and getting to work on doing rewrites.  I am going to go through some of the other stories I have started and post them for Beta Reads as well, a few chapters at a time.  I haven't spent a lot of time writing but I've been feeling kind of creative lately so though I would see if I could get some words down on some of them.

Also I have started a few of the new projects for my Etsy page.  This year I am adding magnets, wine glass charms and outlet/switch plates.  All of which will be based around fandoms of a sort.  Tonight I worked on some of the magnets actually.  Last night I placed an order for all the charms and for a new bracelet/keychain series as well as charms and rings for the wine glass charms.  I do need to find some small beads to add to them as well but didn't see any on the site I thought would go well.  Here's to hoping it doesn't snow like it is supposed to so that I can make a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend!

One final note...next month is the clean eating thing I was challenged to.  It is also the start of The Weight Race which is a twelve week race through UPMC to help employees lose weight.  Tonight I also placed an order to try a cleanse from It Works! which my friend just became a consultant with.  So mesh those three things together and I will be working hard towards my weigh loss goal.

More soon because I do have other things to mention!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment