Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh the tragic life I lead...

So today was interesting...I have totally not been having a good day. I fell asleep around four in the morning because I could not shut off my mind. This is going to be confusing but I am having issues getting over somebody but it is not the somebody that I should be struggling to get over. Maybe that means I am not supposed to get over this person maybe they are supposed to break my heart over and over again. Maybe it is a test of my strength and endurance. Anyways, I woke up every few hours all night long. Only to wake up at 7 and lay there awake only until finally getting up. I was up for a couple hours before I got in the shower at noon. Of course a couple minutes into my shower the power goes out. I didn't think much of it until the water went out as well. Of course the water going out was timed perfectly...I was just washing my face. So the water goes out and I have face wash all over my face and hands...oh joy. With my eyes clothes I had to get out of the shower to find a towel to wipe of my face and hands.A little bit did get in my eyes but I got my drops and got it out right away. I still have conditioner in my hair and it is kind of making my head itchy but oh well, I'll fix it later. So I since the power was out I spent some time outside with Tippy. She got brushed, somehow some of it wound up in my mouth and my asthma flaired up. I also did some reading. Then I realized that my library books were due today but I didn't finish any of them so I had to renew them but the internet was out with the power and I didn't want to go all the way to the library today. I say that like it is so far away...lol...it's not. So the power finally came on at about 4 so I came in and chilled in the A/C and looked up more jobs. I did get a second interview at Walgreen's which is the job I want the least as it is minimum wage $7.25/hr and part time. I mean it is close so I would be saving money on gas but with that pay and those hours I wouldn't be able to save the money I need and pay bills. It just wouldn't work. Plus I am trying to steer clear of retail like that again. But none the less I go in Wednesday morning at 10. I guess it is a good sign they are giving me the second interview. I did find a data entry position that I would be perfect for and it pays $16 to $17 to start but it didn't say where it was so I am trying to get more details on that position. Just my luck today finding a job that doesn't tell me the details I need. I am ranting I'm sorry but I had to get this aweful day out somehow. I am dead tired itchy and I want to color my hair and have it cut some time this week...but I have no money. Maybe I can go get hair color tonight and do that when I get another shower. Also I may not be going to the beach after all we will have to see what happens though. But I have smiled throughout the day and kept my head up. Tomorrow can only be better right?? I sure hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment