Thursday, August 5, 2010

Meadville Fun!!!!

So Sunday was the Mattocks Family Reunion. We left at 11:30 am after making all the food for it. We got there a little before 1 (which is when it started) and unloaded the truck. We ate (Chaos-people forming like 5 lines with people still trying to add food to the table) and chatted. Then came time for the auction, assignments for next year, and the 50/50 drawing. The kids made ice cream and then played their own games and crafts while the adults played Bingo and the Dice Game. I played the bean bag game with Dad, Josh and Uncle Bobby (Grandpa when Bobby had to call for Bingo) so I skipped the games this year. I missed last years reunions so this year it was a blast. Here are a few pics...
Bingo (Uncle Bobby) calling

Uncle Bobby Auctioneer Before games and such (Sydney sleeping)

Bobby and Josh (Father and Son) Rachel, Aunt Queenette and me Dad and Bobby (Brothers) Grandma and Sydney Kids making ice cream

In other news, in the past week I've had four interviews. Well today's was a test in order to get an interview. But now to just wait and see and continue looking elsewhere. I am still really hoping that I get the one at Tri State...the one person who makes final decisions is on vacation so I should hopefully hear from them soon. Sirena is still waiting to hear as well and she interviewed a month ago. Poor Mindy must be going insane all alone in that office. I would still need at least one other job if I get that one so I'm hoping to get an interview at Family Video (where I went today) I don't really want the Walgreen's job but I'll take it if it is offered.

Saturday is the Ketcham reunion so there will most likely be more pictures posted here next week. I mean they are all on Facebook but here I will at least caption them a bit. And yes all of these photos have been edited the originals were kind of dark so I brightened them and took out or added some of the shadows and highlights. I can't do nearly as much as Debbie can but I still enjoy editing them with what little I can.

I will keep you all updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment