Friday, July 23, 2010

Interview!!!

  • So last night I got a call for an interview. However the lady I talked to is going to be on vacation so she had to send my resume to another office and they will call me to set up an interview. See the truck is still being fixed so I don't have a car today when she wanted to interview me so I have to do it next week. But I am still excited that I finally got called to be considered for a job. It is at the Pediatrician's office in Chippewa and from what I understand I will be working with somebody that I went to school with. We weren't extremely close but I still consider her a friend. Which will be way fun!!! Another High School Alum is going to help me out with a possible interview at Pizza Hut. We'll see how that goes. Still have a few other resumes out there so hopefully this coming week I have a job.
  • The family reunions and beach trip are all coming up on us too. That means I have to get my tan evened out but it has been so humid out that I haven't been able to spend much time outside with my asthma and all. It kind of sucks but I get by I guess. I have got to add minutes to my phone as well. I only have like 20 minutes left and that isn't nearly enough to last. Then again if I don't add more minutes then my phone will be shut off. It may be a good thing...it may not.
  • School has to be put on hold until Spring so that I can save up the money I will need. I have to get a laptop and a car as well as save for school and for a place to live when I finally leave again. Hopefully I won't be here too long. Hopefully in January I will be moving to warmer climates. I am not making any plans though. My plans always fall through right now. We will see how it all goes but I'm hoping to be moved down south and starting classes in January. By then the car situation will be taken care of...that (if all goes as planned) will be worked out by the end of September. Another situation will hopefully be taken care of by the end of this month. We will see how it all goes though.
  • Life is changing and I am going with the flow. I did finally figure out what was up with a friend and that has made everything all good again for now. Now I just have to keep smiling and kick the world in the ass when it brings me down. Well I think that is all for now I am going to dig out my contacts because I just lost my left one and it ripped. I have been typing this with my left eye closed so that I can see properly. I know I'm weird. Possibly seeing Eclipse tonight and watching Elizabethtown with Rena. Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment