Saturday, July 3, 2010

I have been having issues with something called patience lately. I know everybody has these issues and I usually don't struggle with them this much but lately I have been. There isn't much I can say except that it is hard to handle. I can't imagine not having this trial in my life. Every trial in our lives is there for a reason and we either make it through or we don't. I expect to make it through this one because it is just something oh so stupid and all this time. So I am totally sitting here watching The Karate Kid. The original...I forgot how awesome of a movie it was. I also watched Flicka 2 and it was amazing. And OMG Remember Me!!! crazy good. I loved the ending...it was kind of depressing but still amazing. I don't think there is another way in this world to end it. I don't want to ruin the movie so I won't say anything else about them. I was so hoping to be able to put them on my hard drive but apparently the disk drives don't work on this computer and I won't put the program on mom's laptop...she'd kill me. Nobody uses this computer so nobody would know it was on here...lol. Tomorrow I think I will finish Four Daughters, watch Flicka 2 again and watch When In Rome...Rachel has it somewhere. I don't know what else to say but tomorrow looks like swimming and hopefully I get interviews next week. I need at least TWO jobs to get all the money I need for a car and the bills. Life is throwing me curve balls and I am keeping my eye on the ball and eventually I will hit it out of the park. But right now I am still in the game and playing hard. Next week I get to clean the kitchen top to bottom...FUN!!! That's all for now...later

No comments:

Post a Comment