Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When will it get better

  • As always a lot has been on my mind lately. I am still in the process of looking for a job. There is a very good chance that I get one or two calls from stops I made on Friday before I got lost. I spent Thursday night up in Monaca and nowhere up there is hiring...not even at the mall. It's sad!!! So right now my best bets are the Kennel down the road and a Video Store in Ellwood City. Kind of sad...I applied for a few jobs I found on craigslist.com today. One of them would be mostly from home with very little travel. Kind of cool and perfect for a part time to start job. There was one for a Chiropractic office starting at $11 to $15 but it is in the Cranberry/Wexford area. The last one was in Baden but it also paid well...I don't remember what it was for though.
  • It has been rainy but HOT here lately...I love it. Sunday the dog got a bath. She smells so much better now. It doesn't kill me to wake up next to her anymore...lol...they put her in my room when they leave and she always winds up curled up in a ball right next to me. Once the truck is done I'm going to see if Dad will put the bed back in that room but the truck is more important. The floor is very comfortable...I know you all think that is crazy talk but I love it on the floor. If i were allowed I would totally set up my tent in the yard for the summer and sleep out there but I'm not because it would make a brown patch in the grass...lol. No biggie!!
  • I have been having crazy real feeling dreams lately too. I won't describe them because they are very personal. I am glad I am having them but it's kind of scary sometimes. They are so real and I really wish they were truly happening but I wake up and they aren't real at all. But hey they are supplying my creativity. I have written more poems lately than almost ever before. Actually I posted a poem that I wrote while I was down in Mississippi on Facebook today. I can't believe I did it but it is still there and that also surprises me. Normally I probably would have deleted it by now. I have only let one person read anything I wrote and now all of my Facebook friends can read one. It is a very deep and emotional one too. I feel very exposed but it is too late now it is up there and I'm not taking it down at all. I hope I get some comments as to whether people like it or not.
  • So there isn't much else I can actually think about saying right now so I will try to post again soon. Hopefully I will get some good news soon as to a job or two and that will go up here. Maybe I will get other good news as well. I miss all my Utah friends and family!!! Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment