Thursday, July 1, 2010

Be Not Nobody!!!

  • So lately my life has been pretty dang screwed up. I don't know what to say except that when trials get dropped in my lap it isn't one at a time but four or five at a time. I am slowly making it through all of my trials. I will say that music and GLEE have helped me through the last couple weeks. I don't know what I would do without music and GLEE.
  • On that note...when I first heard about it GLEE sounded like it would be completely and utterly lame. Boy was I wrong. Debbie happened to have the GLEE Vol I. soundtrack and we listened to it almost every time we were in her car. I fell in love with the music and the singers. So when I got home to PA I started watching the episodes...OMG!!! I will definitely be getting the Seasons on DVD and watching the second season come fall. I also want all the music...I have been going a bit crazy with the youtube videos from GLEE on facebook...lol. I think I have listened to their regionals video on my facebook links like 500 times in the last couple days.
  • I have applied everywhere that I can job wise so now I'm just waiting to hear back from all the places. I am kind of hoping to get a job at Wal-Mart and somewhere else. I have to keep myself busy this summer so that I can make lots of money. Maybe I will get a job at AppleBee's or the Hot Dog Shoppe. I want to be able to get myself a car and be living near the beach come October or November. So two jobs it is all summer in order to do that.
  • At least there are only a few major things I plan to do this summer and they aren't until August so I should be good. Those things are the Mattocks and Ketcham reunions (August 1 and August 7) and then the trip down to Myrtle Beach with the family. Aunt Brenda, Aunt Kim, Josh, Grammie, and Uncle David are all coming too. Then camping over Labor Day weekend (well most likely...I haven't decided yet).
  • It should be a crazy and extremely FUN summer. Lots of hanging out with Sirena too. From the sounds of it every Tuesday will be Boardman night. Every Tuesday at Movies 8 is $1 movies all day...if there are good movies playing it is totally worth spending the day in Boardman just chilling. Hopefully I will get to hit a Pirates game or two and maybe some swimming and other fun stuff as well.
  • That's about all I have to say for now. Update you again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment