Wednesday, July 14, 2010

White Flag

  • So life has been kind of interesting lately. I won't go into details but I will say that life as I know it is over and a new life has once again began. I love my new found exhilaration and freedom. Now if only I could find myself a job. I am going out tomorrow to look at a few places hope that I get something by next week.
  • There isn't much of anything new to say. But I have tried a few new recipes the last couple days. I made the brown sugar chicken last night but I added some Mrs. Dash to the spices and added a few other spices. It was AMAZING but burned the mouth more than anything you could imagine. I love spicy but sometimes it is just too much. Tonight I tried Lemon Garlic Shrimp on the grill. All I did was brushed on lemon juice and then poured on garlic. It was ok but it could have been better. I accidentally burned it on the grill which isn't surprising...I burn everything on the grill...lol. Tomorrow I'm going to do breakfast for dinner because it is quick and easy.
  • As for school. I am hoping to be able to start in September but I may have to take the student loans for the first semester or two. I don't know what to do though. I promised myself that I wouldn't take a loan for school ever again. Even if I worked three jobs though I wouldn't be able to get a car and laptop by the time school starts. So I will probably wait until the Spring term starts and not take the student loan.
  • Oh and I have fallen in love with a few more shows. I started watching this show called Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. It is an amazing show and I can't wait for the next episode. It is just another teen drama...imagine that. The other show is called Covert Affairs on USA. Amazing!!! I love the Teen drama's and Spy type shows. So now I got Monk, Psych, Chuck, and Covert Affairs and Burn Notice in the Spy category. And way too many to name under the teen drama and comedy categories. I also like my doctor shows like ER, House, Grey's Anatomy, Mercy, etc.
  • But all in all life is changing and my heart is breaking all over again. Why did I give my heart away years ago? It has made my life impossibly hard, but I have learned to manage and make it through life. But when it comes down to it my heart will always be breaking until I either get it back or my holding out pays off. There is a song by Dido that describes how I feel oh so well. It is called White Flag and it describes my feelings so very well anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment