Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Something new...

So after my post the other night about being inspired to get back on the path of following my dreams I decided to start keeping a journal of sorts.  I found this little notebook and have decided that I will carry it around with me.  If something I see, heard, say or do sparks something for a story it will be written down.  

I feel like that is part of my problem.  I get these ideas while I’m standing at work or shopping.  Then by the time I get home they are gone.  Like the other day I had forgotten that the weirdest thing I saw was two big, burly bikers were riding those stupid rideable animals through the mall.  Or what about the older woman who put on one of the tutus we keep in the photo area and then took her pants off for a photo.  Or the older gentleman who did the same thing, but took his shirt off too and put on a jacket.  These are see through bottoms so yes we can see your underwear especially when they are teal!!!  Just saying.

What made these instances pop into my head?  Probably the fact that people are freaking crazy.  Most likely the fact that I have been trying to come up with new story ideas.  Who knows.  I look forward to regaling you with more tales from the fabulous life I lead working in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment