Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kicking and Screaming...

  • So for those of you who haven't seen and well who hasn't but I am totally being picked on by my cousins today. For peets sake the one hasn't seen me for more than three or four days in years and that three or four days last year doesn't count because he was in town to see Great Grandpa Ketcham and I was up early most days then. So in the words of Miriam "Don't judge me!!!" Lol...I love my cousins though. I know Jeremy was just teasing but I wonder about Christy because she is the one who dragged Kimberly into it. She says she was just playing but I don't think she was. I think she truly thinks I sleep till noon every day.
  • Anyways, yes there was one day that I slept till almost noon and that was only because I had a really crappy nights sleep which included about 2 hours of sleep between 3:30 am (when I went to bed) and 8 am and then I finally crashed and got some good sleep at 8 am. So all in all I still only got about 5 and a half hours of sleep that day and was up till 2 am like most mornings. Right now it is very very early in the morning when I even go to sleep and that is by choice. I could go to bed at like 10 pm but as I talk to Tim after he gets back from PT and before he goes to work. That is of course a personal choice and some nights I do go to bed early but that is like a very rare occasion.
  • Also in the morning I actually wake up anywhere between 7 and 8 in the morning but I sit around and read for a few hours every morning. Usually I will read the scriptures and write in my journal before I start my day. It is a great start to any day. As you all know I am an avid reader and writer so it should be no surprise to any of you that, that is how I start my day.
  • Wow...I'm sorry guys I totally did not mean to go off on a rant like this when you guys have like no idea what I'm talking about. If you have no idea what I'm talking about and why I am defending myself and ranting like this then go to facebook and look at the status message with like 20 comments from today and you will understand. Thanks for listening (reading)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment