Friday, May 22, 2009

Brand new day...

So yesterday was a really bad day...today everybody is home so we will try to have a good day. I am going to the library to return 12 of the 13 books I got out two weeks ago. Kind of crazy I know...apparently I need to get more per trip to last me the whole 4 weeks they are allowed to be out...lol. I am also working on getting the rest of my books from Pennsylvania...at least that is I have enlisted the help of somebody in Pennsylvania to help me get them. I am also going to go to DI today and get myself some summer clothes today...as all I own is jeans I need shorts for this Utah heat...well I could deal with jeans but I can not deal with no sun on my legs this year...aweful just aweful looking...lol. If I have some money left over I will go to Wal-Mart and get supplies to start project/blanket number two of four. Well it really hurts to type with my right hand so I am going to go. Wait I guess I need to explain why my right hand hurts so much. Well it's not technically my right hand just three of the fingers that it hurts to bend. Well I was moving my dresser yesterday and I cut the base of my pinky, ring and pointer fingers while dusting off the top. And by base I mean the point where your finger meets the hand...where your hand actually curls...it hurts to straighten them and bend them too much so yeah it's not fun and that is enough because well IT FREAKING HURTS!!!! LOL...more soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment