Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy girl on the loose

  • So you would think somebody with lots of time on their hands due to being sick for three days would take the time to post something on here, wouldn't you? Well apparently not me. Yes I had some sort of cold/sinus/allergy thing on Sunday and I have been in bed almost since then. Yesterday I went out to get my passport and got there just after they closed so I came straight back home. I made a to do list on Monday night and haven't done any of it. So today I am heading out here as soon as I check all of my sites and finish getting ready which includes grabbing something to eat later...but what...I don't know that pb & j would be all that great on an sesame seed bun or jalepeno and cheese bread and that's all we have. LOL...maybe just some fruit...lol.
  • So things are going along great. Although, I am once again looking for a job. Feature Films For Families closed after I was finally starting to get it. Which sucks but there is something I am missing I just don't know what. I am headed to a couple staffing agencies today AFTER I get my passport...that is the most important thing I do in the coming weeks.
  • Life is a crazy thing you know...what not even six months ago I was telling myself I would never get married and look at me now...some things you can never know. Although, I wouldn't change a thing. There is a reason for everything and everything happens in it's own time. Time is a very fickle thing and I'm glad of that because well so are people...lol.
  • Well I should head off and finish getting ready to go out...but before I do let me just say that in the past week and a half I have finished like five books. Is that crazy or what? I am catching up to where I should be in my goal to read 75 new books this year. If I counted correctly I have finished 23 this year...mainly just since the end of March beginning of April...it took me a while to get started this year but I am working to catch up. By the end of the week I should have at least 3 more finished. We will see what happens though. I am off to the library today to return 5 of the 9 books I borrowed last Tuesday...kinda crazy...and get some more that I have on hold. I love the Provo library. By the end of next week I will have read every single Tamora Pierce book out there but her newest one...which will have to wait until the end of the year...stupid me...lol.
  • Ok so now I am really off. I will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment