Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I fell off the horse...

So I was doing really good at updating this but then at the end of May things got kind of crazy and now it is almost the end of June. So here is a brief update because nothing too exciting has happened.
  • I have gotten into working on Family History again. I work on it for hours on end almost every day. It is very relaxing to say the least.
  • I have also gotten into two new shows thanks to my cousins...Grey's Anatomy which I am completely caught up with (well almost)...and The OC which I'm only a few episodes into...both are excellent.
  • I turned 25...I'm old now...but this was the first good birthday I have had in years...since I was like 16 I think...lots of fun...and a crazy week.
  • Our apartment has been clean for two weeks and I have only had to clean the kitchen once...it is so nice to not have to clean it every day...but that ends tomorrow but I am leaving Thursday so I don't have to deal with it...YAY!!!
  • I have made it over halfway through my goal to read 75 books this year. At the end of May I had read 33 and now have almost finished 40...
  • I have started trying to learn German but I'm not good with other languages so I am feeling about ready to give up there.
  • I got my hair cut...gave Kimberly and Cassie free reign to do whatever they thought would look best and told them to surprise me...I love it...they want to color it too but we are waiting for a time when Cassie isn't too busy to do that...so I guess I have to give in and post pictures before it is finished...which sucks...
  • Thursday morning I will be going to Ogden and can't wait to get up there and see everybody I miss so very much. It is going to be a very long trip via bus but it's all good...maybe I will get the few things I accidentally left at Deb and Chris's...my hoodies and a pair of lounge pants and a tink t-shirt...we never did find my BYU hoodie which sucks that was my favorite and the other I left in her car one day...
So I think that is about all that has happened in the past four weeks. I will try to keep up with this blog better from now on I promise...oh and I just remembered I need to get my license renewed it expired the 4th of June...the day after my birthday...which sucks...not like I need it for anything but identification right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment