Tuesday, June 23, 2009

General Amnesty!!!!

  • So I was sitting here thinking and going through the plans we have made this past week when it comes to WEDDING PLANS and we have accomplished quite a bit and will have accomplished a lot more by the end of this week. However when I get home I am kind of screwed because I have to pay rent and buy at least two weeks worth of groceries...and I am out of money. I barely have enough to get me home on Monday. It's all good though.
  • Today we are apparently going to Amanda's. I am so excited to see her new house. Thursday we are also having a "Celebrate Matthew" party at her house and one day she wants to take "Bridals" so that I have something to put up at the wedding...I hate having my picture taken but I think I could deal with that. She also said she would love to help (go with) me register...which I greatly appreciate.
  • I also want to find a day to spend some time with Deb, Ava and Simon but as of right now the rest of my week may be very very busy and I don't know if I will make it unless maybe I have Miriam drop me off on her way to work one day and pick me up afterwards...maybe Friday...but we will see. I will of course call before I come no worries about that.
  • My plan is to head back to Orem on Monday since my library books are due back on Tuesday and a couple of them are on hold for somebody else which means I can't renew them and there is no way I am paying a late fee. When I go back I will most likely only be there another two and a half weeks before I make my way back up here to Ogden. At least that is the plan as of right now.
  • We will see what the rest of the week brings and I will keep you updated...talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment