Sunday, June 21, 2009

Randomness of the past few days...

  • So I am in Ogden...well Pleasantview...and enjoying my time here but it is going by way too fast. I caught the bus at 9:45 in the morning on Thursday and travelled via bus, trax and frontrunner to reach my destination...and got here at oh about 2 pm. That's right a little over 4 hours to get to a place that would have taken about 2 hours by car. But the trains were awesome and I can't wait to take them on the way home...probably next Monday. What makes it even funnier is Thursday night I went with Tammy and Andrea to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House which is about oh 20 to 45 minutes away from my apartment...depends on who is driving and what the traffic is like. We were going to go see The Proposal the next morning so I changed for bed and was reading when Chelsea came in and said Tammy and Andrea wanted to go to the midnight showing which I was fine with so I got dressed again and we went to the movie. It was awesome and I so want to see it again.
  • Friday was kind of uneventful. Amanda came over and we all just kind of hung out. Saturday was Nick and Maxine's birthdays...wow June is a busy month for birthdays and it just keeps getting busier...lol. Amanda, Eric and Lucas came over in the morning for the party and hung out for a little bit afterwards. I played some catch with Nick with his new baseball glove and balls. We went grocery shopping and just had fun to say the least.
  • Today...Sunday...was of course Father's Day so we had another big breakfast with Amanda, Eric and Lucas there...they didn't stay long today. Then we all got ready for church. It was kind of weird because the lessons we had today are the same lessons I had last week and I hate to say it but Kimberly's lesson last week was much better than the one we had today. We came home and had dinner...I called Dad and even talked to Aunt Brenda a bit today. I did a lot of reading and Anthony decided to teach me how to play City of Heroes so I spent most of the night installing it on my computer. Nick read his drivers manuel out loud...it was all good and kind of funny...and we all just hung out. I figured it would be a good time to update my blog before I forgot everything I wanted to say.
  • Now that I am connected to the internet I will try to keep you all updated more. I think for now I am going to go to bed. My eyes are killing me and I really need to take an allergy pill. Allergy pills help me survive living here to say the least...even if they make me tired it is so worth it. Lat'rs...

No comments:

Post a Comment