Friday, June 26, 2009

Update...

So folks I am totally writing this from Nick's computer and I couldn't remember my password so it had to be changed...which sucks more than I can say. It is amazingly warm outside and I love it...well I would if the only thing I had clean wasn't a long sleeved jacket that I wore on the way down here. I am waiting for the washer to be free to do some laundry so that I can get out of my PJ's today. It only slightly sucks. My computer is pretty much dead which also sucks...it won't get past the loading screen. So I may be going home without it on Monday...unless Amanda and Eric can figure out what is wrong with it over the weekend. Imagine that...I just had it fixed by Chris what in November or December. It only sucks because all my family history is on there and I would hate to lose it all AGAIN... Other than that life is good and I'm having fun...miss and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment