Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crazy busy day...

So there is a lot to do today and not a lot of time in which to do...at least I wish I had more time to do everything. I have gotten a couple not so important things done so far but as I want to leave first thing in the morning I won't have time to do any of this tomorrow...if I have to I will push back the time I leave but only if I have to. Some of the things I have to do include...
  • Laundry
  • Clean my room and possibly the kitchen
  • Pack
  • Go to the Bank and the library...no biggie if I don't make it to the library though
But hey it's worth the time and stress in order to be able to go up and see all the people I miss so much...and finally meet little Simon Heiner Cope. I think that is all I have for now so I will talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment