Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crazy 3 weeks...

  • So I am home in Orem. I have paid my rent and now I have to go shopping and to the library to return all these books. I think I'm going to have to do that tomorrow though because guess what it is about ready to rain. Imagine that...I get home a couple hours before it rains...what luck.
  • Anyways I had a great three weeks in Pleasantview/Ogden...we went swimming, had a couple fires where we roasted marchmallows/made s'mores. We had a party to celebrate Matthew. I got to go to another Temple Open house. I was there for Heritage Day so I got to see Fireworks and a Parade. All in all it was a very fun filled three weeks and I'm glad I went.
  • I actually didn't want to come home but I knew I had to. Things are all crazy and up in the air right now in multiple different areas of my life but I am working through it all.
  • If you want to see pictures and video's you will have to visit either my facebook or myspace accounts. I will keep you updated more often. Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment