Monday, July 27, 2009

family night...

So tonight being Monday was Family Night in the Barnett house.  We went walking on this nature trail near the mountains with the three dogs.  I posted a few pictures on facebook (well will be here soon...) most of which are nature pics but there are few with people in them.  It was amazing and I believe they decided they were going again next Monday...but earlier and longer.  Afterwards, we got slurpees at the 711 and came home for scriptures and prayers. 

In other news I have been up here since last Thursday and it has been fun.  Thursday I left Orem at about 11 am or so...and got back to Pleasant Grove at around 12:30/1:00.  I unpacked my books and movies that night and just kind of hung out.  I also started watching a show called The Tribe via YouTube.  I used to watch it all the time on StarZ and I am finding that I have never seen the first season.  I must have come in on the second or third season.  The crazy thing is there are five seasons and each season has almost 60 episodes and i'm only about halfway through the first season.

Friday...hmmm...what did I do???  Friday we just kind of hung out.  Friday night we went down to the church parking lot and set off fireworks.  I love watching them so that was fun...Amanda, Eric and Lucas all joined us.  Oh and Amanda spent some time with us that day before the fireworks.  Ummm...after fireworks Tammy, Andrea, Miriam and I all went off to Wal-Mart.  I bought green hangers...I mean when you can buy 18 hangers for $2.00 why not...oh and it didn't hurt that well they are almost the exact shade of my room here.  We came home and I started unpacking my clothes since I finally had hangers...I seem to have lost my brown dress though and I don't remember wearing it or packing it in the last two months but who knows.

Saturday...um...also another nothing day...at least nothing I can remember.  Sunday of course was church...I love my new ward but I will miss Kimberly's lessons when she teaches.  Oh well I will get over it this teacher is awesome as well.  That has been my experience over the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment