Friday, July 3, 2009

Books I Have Read So Far This Year 1 - 41...go me...go me...go me...

So as I have posted before I have a goal to read 75 new books this year.  I don't mean just bought books but books that I have never read before.  As it is only the beginning of July and I am over halfway through my goal I thought I would post and let you all know what I have been reading.  It may get a little boring but don't worry I won't hold it against you if you don't want to read on.  So here we go...

January through March:
1.)  Lady Susan by Jane Austen
2.)  Love and Friendship by Jane Austen
3.)  The Tempest by William Shakespeare
4.)  Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
5.)  Circle of Magic #1:  Sandry's Book by Tamora Pierce
6.)  Circle of Magic #2:  Tris's Book by Tamora Pierce
7.)  The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
8.)  An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde
9.)  The Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
10.)  Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

April:
11.)  Mrs. Darcy's Dilemma by Diana Birchall
12.)  Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
13.)  Captain Wentworth's Diary by Amanda Grange
14.)  The Independence of Mary Bennett by Colleen McCoullough
15.)  The Little Princess by Francis Hodgson Burnett
16.)  Untamed by PC and Kristen Cast

May:
17.)  Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz
18.)  Edmund Bertram's Diary by Amanda Grange
19.)  My Antonia by Willa Cather
20.)  Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
21.)  Circle of Magic #3:  Tris's Book by Tamora Pierce
22.)  Circle of Magic #4:  Briar's Book by Tamora Pierce
23.)  The Circle Opens #1:  Magic Steps by Tamora Pierce
24.)  The Circle Opens #2:  Street Magic by Tamora Pierce
25.)  Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
26.)  Sweet 16 by Kate Brian
27.)  The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
28.)  The Wanderer by Sharon Creech
29.)  Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer
30.)  The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin
31.)  Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer

June:
32.)  The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
33.)  O Pioneer by Willa Cather
34.)  Bella At Midnight by Diane Stanley
35.)  Smart Dog by Vivian Vande Velde
36.)  The Loud Silence of Francine Green by Karen Cushman
37.)  Catherine Called Birdie by Karen Cushman
38.)  Matilda Bone by Karen Cushman
39.)  The Alchemyst:  The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
40.)  Saturday by Ian McEwan
41.)  The Ballad of Lucy Whipple by Karen Cushman

So these are the books I have read so far this year and I have a lot of new books that I am going to be starting this month.   

No comments:

Post a Comment