Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's a crazy life I lead...

So Ogden here I come.  I am leaving the awful town of Orem...I love the people not so much the area.  I am going to a place full of life and energy and leaving behind the drab and boring.  When am I doing this you may be asking yourselves...why on Friday morning.  Yes, I will be back in Ogden at least until the end of this year beginning of next year when I will be moving back east...NOT to Pennsylvania Never to Pennsylvania...but Tim will have to go back to AIT training which will be in Maryland so I will be moving there for 3 months while he completes that.  Where we go after that is still a mystery.

In light of the fact that I am indeed moving back up to Ogden I am very excited to meet the one and only Simon Heiner Cope at last.  I am also hoping to get my job at Old Navy back...although if you have any leads for an office position available ANYWHERE...or a runner position that is willing to maybe provide a car...just saying...lol...let me know.  I have been looking into some jobs but I have to re-update my resume...oh wait no I have to make a brand new resume because when I got my new hard drive I thought I had it saved in an e-mail...totally just checked and I don't.  Oh well...I can handle this...I mean it is just a piece of paper that represents who I am and what I have done in my life.  Yeah, I can do it.

In other news...this past week I have had a ton of time to just sit and think and guess what...I don't like to have time to think.  I tend to get a lot of wacky ideas when I have time to think.  This time is no different but I am still going to try it out.  First of all...I am going to look into selling both Avon and Mary Kay.  That way when I am moving from base to base and if it takes me a while to find a job I will still be ok because I will have a back-up income until I do...also if I do that WHEN I have kids I will be able to be a stay at home mom and still be able to work...if that makes sense.

The second idea I came up with is...well everybody knows about the blankets I make for all the kids...well I have decided I am going to try and sell them.  If they are a hit I may try to sell the chocolates I make for Christmas and Easter and all those chocolate holiday's.  I have been told by several people that they would totally buy them if I sold them.  Of course that was a few years ago when I was working at Graebel...but I am sure they have simply gotten better.  As of right now I am going to try to sell one tester blanket and leave it at that.  I am smart enough to know when to leave well enough alone...if it doesn't sell for a profit or at all I am over the idea.  Of course it would be nice if it took off...lol.

What else did I want to mention on here???  Oh yeah, I am so mad at the Pittsburgh Pirate's.  I was reading the news letter I get in my email today.  They totally traded LaRoche the 1st baseman for two players.  When you can get two players for one I think that should be a hint that you are making a HUGE mistake.  I mean sure the Pirate's still have Doumit (catcher) and Batista (outfielder) but you lose one good player eventually you lose them all.  It was very depressing news for me.  These three players were not only the best but also my favorites and now we lost one.  I know I am nuts about baseball but it is me we are talking about.

Hmmm...I think that is all the randomness I have for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment