Monday, July 13, 2009

So it has been a boring couple of weeks to say the least so there isn't really anything to say here.  Last week I went through a little bit of depression I got so bored.  I lost my phone for like three days...maybe it was four I don't remember.  Then the internet in the building went down for a few days.  The ATM machine at the gas station on the corner was out of order so I couldn't get cash to do anything or catch the bus anywhere.  It was kind of depressing sitting here alone in my apartment unable to go anywhere and sometimes even talk to anybody.  So I spent the week starting to go through my things again and packing again.  All my winter clothes fit in one suitcase and I have enough to fill about half of my other suitcase.  Where does all my stuff go...lol.  I started packing for two reasons...one being I was bored and two being I wanted to be completely packed in case Amanda went into labor and then I could just catch a bus and the trains up to see her and all my stuff would be packed for when I have to move out at the end of the month.

I did find out a little bit ago that I will be getting more than I though back with my deposit because they kept failing to tell me I was paying too much rent each month.  I could have sworn they told me it was $190 a month but really it was only $180 per month.  So I think I will be getting $270 back.  Maybe it was only $220 I can't remember.  But still that is a good amount to save up and put aside for oh I don't know a trip to somewhere fun...lol...or better yet to paying off debt.  Which I know is what Debbie wants to hear.

Today...I am off to try the ATM machine at the corner gas station again so that she can go out and run her errands...like returning her overdue library books which are overdue because the dang ATM machine was  broken to begin with.  Then she needs to hit up DI, DT, and Ross for a couple things. 

Tonight is FHE at the Bishop's house.  It's a Temple lesson because on Saturday my ward is going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.  Yes I am going again and I am way excited about it too.  I went with my soon to be Sister in Laws the first time and now I get to go with Kimberly and Christy (my cousins).  I am also very excited to see Harry Potter on what Wednesday...crazy.  I'll go alone if nobody else can go with me...that how I went and saw the last 3 alone.  I enjoy going to the movies by myself...I know lame.  I am kind of tempted to take the bus up to Ogden and go see it with Tammy and Andrea and all them when they go see it but I think I will wait on that.

Other than that there isn't much else to say.  Oh that's right I also have to make a trip to a fabric store.  I wonder if JoAnn's is having any kind of sale right now.  I have to make three blankets before I go back to Ogden...well at least one has to be finished by then.  Two can wait a bit longer and one I kind of don't even care if I start anytime soon because I don't have an address to mail it too...lol.

Now that is all I have to say.  I am off to actually start my day.  I will try to update more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment