Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Something I almost forgot...

Last week was the week for running into random people that I haven't seen in YEARS.  First, last either Wednesday or Thursday I ran into Carson Walker.  She and Dave and a friend were walking to the Movies 8...yes I was quite surprised that there was one here too...and I was waiting for the bus to go home after spending hours walking in the heat going from fabric store to fabric store.  It was kinda funny since the last time I saw her was the end of summer term 2003 at BYU-Idaho...sure we randomly chat on facebook but weird to see her in person again.

On Saturday I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House a second time.  As we were leaving the Temple we ran into Christie Sue Hendrickson.  We used to be really close friends mainly through my cousins but also due to church activities and all that.  I hadn't actually seen her since Seth's Missionary farewell party which was in 2002 or 2003 I can't remember.  It was so crazy.

So Sunday I came home between Sacrament and Sunday School to grab my scriptures because I had forgotten them.  In my heels I have difficulty on the stairs here so I went over to the elevator and lo and behold who do I run into but Elizabeth Neeley with her laundry waiting to go up to the second floor.  Apparently she is supposed to be in our ward at church but I haven't seen her there ever.  Needless to say I got up to my room on the third floor and posted a comment on facebook and left without grabbing my scriptures anyways. 

I find it quite ironic that the week before I move out of Orem and back up to Ogden I run into all these people.  But there is a purpose behind everything...what that purpose is I don't know but eventually it will all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment