Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Journey Girl...

It's been a crazy few days and this week will be another crazy week.  So last week I got the chance to go up to Idaho Falls and spend some time with Tim's relatives up there.  They own a farm and have all these big draft horses.  It was so much fun.  Although, being up there really killed my allergies because of all the straw/hay and the new kittens that I really had to force myself not to touch.  It was a blast though and I kinda want to go back.  I love the area.  We drove up Wednesday night and Miriam, Nick and I stayed until Thursday...while Miriam's car was being fixed AGAIN!!!

Friday, we went and saw Amanda, Lucas, Matthew and Eric, after Amanda got back from the hospital.  When we got back from their house Andrea, Chelsey and I sat down and watched Twilight.  Andrea made Lasagna for dinner and Chelsey made cookies.  It was a very fun night.  Andrea and I talked about the movie the whole time it was on.  It was just fun and relaxing.

Saturday, I spent the day watching The Tribe and I finished Season 1 and got almost halfway through season 2.  I must have picked up watching the third or fourth season because I don't remember anything that has happened so far.  There are a few episodes I have seen but there are huge gaps in the ones I haven't seen.

Today, Sunday, I went to church with Tammy, Andrea and Miriam.  It was fun but I like the family ward better.  Every once in a while I may go with them but I'm not sure.  It was Fast Sunday so there was a Linger Longer/Break the Fast after church.  Their ward is all backwards they have Relief Society first and Sacrament last.  I was all mixed up.

Tuesday Chelsey, Anthony, Nick and I took Lexus and Snoopy for a walk to the Straw Market.  On the way back we stopped at the park because they thought if we stayed there long enough their mom would come pick us up.  Mainly because they are lazy as all else but I won't get into that.

Monday we all went on a nice walk through the woods and stopped at the 711 to get slushies. 

This week is going to be way crazy as well...Monday I may be going to the zoo with Cyann and her family as well as Miriam and her boyfriend Ryan.  It should be fun I totally haven't seen Cyann in between five and seven years.  I can't wait to meet her daughter Lilly.  They are going to Thanksgiving Point on Tuesday and if I can't make it to the zoo with them I may try to go on Tuesday.  Tuesday and/or Wednesday I am going to go out and stop every where that is within walking distance on a job hunt.  Thursday, the singles ward, is having an Enrichment Night that sounds fun and I might go to.  If I don't have a job by Friday I will be watching Ava Jayne and Simon for Debbie and Chris while they are at a wedding in Bountiful.  That part is still up in the air...depending on job.  Saturday and Sunday I don't have plans yet.  The following Monday will be dinner with Jeremy who I haven't seen in a little over a year and a half.

That is the eventful week I have had and the eventful week I am about to have.  Oh yeah...reading in July kind of sucked...I think I finished one book and that is it.  Lame I know...hopefully this month is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment