Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Uneventful week so far...

So far this week has not turned out quite how I thought it would.  I haven't done any of the fun things I had planned due to lack of money.  I was quite bummed that I couldn't make it to the Hogle Zoo or Thanksgiving Point to meet up with Cyann and her family.  I have been calling some of the places nearby to see if they are hiring...not really worth going to apply if they aren't hiring anytime soon...and none of the places I am really interested in working are hiring.  Tomorrow I plan on going for a walk however and I will apply to all the places I couldn't remember the names of in the local plaza.  Other than that I am just kind of chilling and watching The Tribe.  I do look forward to babysitting Ava Jayne and Simon on Friday and if I can get the money a weekend trip down to Orem where I will get to see my cousin Jeremy on Sunday.  We will have to wait and see...it would be good because apparently I have two packages down there and I seem to have left some stuff behind like a dress and I can't find my tweezers which I really really really need.  It kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment