Friday, August 28, 2009

I haven't forgotten...I promise...

So it has been a week or so since I updated but things have been way crazy and I haven't really had a chance. Today is no different I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you all...I have however been trying to put together a wedding in a matter of THREE weeks. I took my Bridal pictures today, they don't even look like me. Maybe that is because I was so freaking comfortable with just my future sister in laws there. I knew everybody so it wasn't so scary or creepy. Sunday I look into cakes and Monday I will be registering at Target and looking into flowers. Thursday I will start baking the cookies...if you want to help just say so and I will find something for you to help with...lol. Next week I will also have to set up a eye exam so that I can get contacts and not have to deal with glasses or not being able to see at the wedding. But before I do that I have to get my rent deposit back. Also next week I will look into buying the decorations and table clothes. Tim comes home on Tuesday the 8th which is a little over a week and a half done. I will post Bridal pictures here soon as well as on Facebook and Myspace. So that is all I have time to rant about for now. La'ers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment