Saturday, August 8, 2009

Plans Change and You Change With Them...

So a couple posts ago I mentioned all the fun plans I had lined up for this week...and last post I mentioned how I haven't gotten to do any of them.  Well it is the end of the week and I haven't done anything.  I didn't get to go to the Zoo or Thanksgiving Point with Cyann and her family Monday or Tuesday due to lack of money.  Debbie forgot she had talked to me about watching the kids yesterday...no biggie, she's a busy woman...so I didn't get to do that either.  I won't be able to go to Sunday dinner with my family for a couple reasons...there is this huge church activity tonight in SLC and we won't get back till late and I really don't have the money anyways.  So since buses don't run on Sunday's I can't make it to the dinner.  Oh well I can deal with that.  The dinner wound up at  my old apartment where Christy still lives.

But next week will be exciting and the plans won't change because the Barnett's have decided to take me on their family vacation.  We are going to Cherry Hill on Wednesday, camping at Bear Lake on Thursday and Friday and then to Hogle Zoo on Saturday.  So I am excited for that.

Today I will be taking a FREE ride to SLC on the Frontrunner because the church is paying.  We are going to all the places concerning church history.  I am also hoping to meet up with Jeremy for a little bit at least while I'm there since I can't make dinner tomorrow.  We will just have to wait and see. 

So like I said "Plans Change and You Change With Them".  It is the only way to survive in this crazy world.  It is also why I take things one day at a time and why I rarely ever make plans in advance...they always change.  Till next time enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment