Thursday, August 20, 2009

Crazy few weeks...

So the last thing I wrote about was the fact that all of my plans had fallen through and I was going to Salt Lake City with the Young Adult Ward.  Well I did get to go to the activity and it was awesome for the most part up until the part where the entire ward left me and Tammy at the Joseph Smith Building.  Luckily, I had my phone and money because Tammy freaked out and went on a calling spree...I freaked out a little bit but never really showed it much.  An elder couple of Service Missionaries gave us a ride to the frontrunner where we waited for an hour for the next train.  As we got to the station though the train that we know had the rest of our group on it was just pulling away.  Tammy has vowed never to go to the Young Adult ward again and well I only go to the activities like always.  That is the excitement of what happened there.

Last week the Barnett family took their FAMILY vacation and took me along with them.  It was awesome to say the least.  Wednesday we went to Cherry Hill Waterpark which consist of a whole two slides and a lazy river.  It was one of the funnest days I have had in a long time and the only waterpark I have ever been too.  I got a slight burn on my shoulders and shoulder blades and that's about it.  Now I really have the perfect tan...it did peel a little but it is just about done peeling now.  Thursday we drove up to Bear Lake...we got there, had lunch, set up the tents and then headed off to visit the cave.  I love caves they are so unique.  After that we went back and swam and had dinner...made s'mores and went to bed.  In the morning we packed up and came home...but that was after stopping at a different beach to swim for a few hours.  Saturday we spent a good amount of time at the Hogle Zoo...we looked everywhere for the Tigers but apparently they were hiding every time we went past.

This week has gone by way to fast for it's own good but I guess that is a good thing since practically nothing at all has happened.  I applied for a few jobs.  I fell and hurt myself pretty good but it only hurt for a few hours and now it is just stiffness sinking in.  I spent whatever time I wasn't looking into jobs reading and hanging out at the library with Tammy.

The boys are gone for the weekend for High Adventure and next week everybody starts school and work.  Hopefully I find something soon so that I am not home alone all the time.  That would suck.  But seeing as I don't know how long I will be here I am only looking into retail positions.  That way I don't feel bad about quiting so soon after being hired.  That is my life in a nutshell as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment