Saturday, July 28, 2012

Inspiration in odd places...

So I haven't been feeling all that great about my body lately.  A little over two years ago I weighed in at 125 pounds and was wearing size 4 or 6 pants.  I did so good at keeping my weight down in Utah and I felt so much healthier and happier.  I don't feel that way anymore and I have been struggling to feel that way again.  The other day I was told I look great by somebody I trust beyond all others.  I still don't know that I completely believe said person since I don't always feel great.  But that isn't where the inspiration comes from.  I have a friend and even though she isn't talking to me at the moment I still read her blog religiously, so that I am semi up to speed when things turn around.  She is where the inspiration comes from.

Said friend just had twins within the last year.  She has challenged herself to lose the pregnancy weight so that she can feel healthier herself.  This is where the inspiration came from.  This amazing woman now has FOUR kids to keep her busy both day and night.  I don't know how she does it but she is an amazing inspiration to me.

I know I have mentioned this subject before but I really am ready to give it my all again.  I look at my smaller pants every day and continuously wish I could fit in them again.  I don't know how I am going to do it.  I don't have a workout video or anything to work with.  I don't have a diet in plan I just know that I want to and will feel better about myself.  I don't care about the weight because technically I'm not all that much overweight I just could be smaller in certain areas.

I am going to try my hardest to cut back on the sugar.  I have been doing pretty good so far but there is still a long way to go.  I will be trying my hardest to walk every day from here on out.  I know I may look good now but even more than that I know I could look GREAT!  It will take some work but I am ready to get at it again.  Everything else is falling into place so this will be no exception, it will fall into place just like everything else.

In other news I got a new car and am loving it.  I am hanging out with my friend Ben as much as I can while he is home and it has been much needed.  All three cousins and my friend have all had their kids finally.  Two new baby boys and three new baby girls.  It is an exciting time right now.  The girls are all here in Pennsylvania and the boys live in Utah and Alaska.  The new library director starts on Tuesday and I can't wait.  I think that is all I have for today.  I will keep you updated as to how everything is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment