Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This match = me vs new car

So things are starting to look up.  I paid off the First Financial leaving me with just a $50-ish Dell payment and a phone bill.  So that's right for the next few years I will be paying off a brand new car.  I am super excited about this and am hoping that it brings my credit score back up to a decent place.  However, I did learn that my credit score isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was, which is great!  Getting everything paid off and keeping up with payments for the last few years has helped out big time.  I am going to start my Emergency Fund/Savings next pay day so that if anything should happen I have money to cover it (EF) and if I want to take a overseas trip in the next couple years I can (savings).  They are going to be the same account as I already have three accounts and can't handle anymore.  Anyways, I was lucky enough to get decent monthly payments with dad as a cosigner and my gas prices will be cut at least in half so it is manageable while still throwing extra at Dell and putting some every month in the EF/Savings account.

My next big goal will be getting my own place.  So the savings will help with that as well.  No more spending on things I don't need or things I want but can't really afford.  That's right I am cleaning up my life one small step at a time.

I am struggling with a few other things going on but I am not ready to talk about them so I will let it go at that.  Just know that it has been a week and I am still struggling with something that happened last Friday.  Okay so I guess it hasn't been a full week but close enough.  The issue is I wanted it to happen and I want it to happen again but it can't.  I can't explain it all but I have a ton on my mind when it comes to that little situation and I am ready to see what happens.  I just wish I had all the answers right now and I could stop fighting to clear the path ahead of me and take the easy path where every thing I want is right there waiting for me.  I can't so I am continuing to dig the debris away.  A little bit of digging deeper never hurt anybody.

Anyways, I am beat beyond belief so I am going to bed.  I just wanted to let everybody know that life is great right now and I hope everybody feels that way.  I have partially made it through the dark beyond the dawn and I'm almost WIDE AWAKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment