Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's all Good on the current path

I don't even know what to say.  Today I learned that my best friends father died.  I am sad that he is coming home for a funeral but I am also happy that I may get to see him even under the circumstances.  I don't know what I feel about anything.  I can honestly say that I barely knew his day but I actually cried a bit when I read the news.  I didn't even cry about my relatives that died that I knew well.  I am torn beyond belief about so many things today.

But on a happy note...I will have $1000 saved for a car this month and will be looking into trying to find a cheap car to get me by till I can pay off the last couple bills, bulk up a savings account and work on school.  I want to be able to save enough to one day buy a brand new car with cash, have an apartment and be working on my degree.  After this month I will be throwing all my extra money at Dell and Penney's (I am still waiting to get the $700 for that from somebody who will remain nameless).  But next month I will pay off Penney's without a doubt and whatever is left we will go from there.  After that the entire paycheck will go towards Dell and savings so they are both decent size by December.

I filled out my FAFSA the other day and plan to go back to school come fall.  I am hoping to be able to get a decent sized grant as well as some scholarships.  The school also has some sort of payment plan that I am hoping to be able to get into.  I don't want to take a loan unless I absolutely HAVE to because I am finally almost out of debt and I don't want to go back into debt too much.  I will not HAVE to worry about doing any library science classes but I still think I will try to throw in the 9 hours anyways, just in case I wind up needing it down the road.

I did not get the Head Librarian position and all I can say is thank goodness.  This last couple months I have been SOOO stressed it isn't even funny.  I will most likely be training the new Librarian which is so completely and utterly hilarious it isn't even funny.  I am trying to get a few programs going at the library though.  The Teen Book Club didn't take so far but I have a Craft Hour planned and the first one is Wednesday afternoon so we will see how it goes.

Okay I think that is all I have for you right now.  I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment