Sunday, July 29, 2012

Times they are a-changing...

Okay so I have decided that since the main area that I need to lose the extra inches is in the waist I will be doing crunches and sit-ups every day...morning and night.  So far I did last night (that's when I started) and this afternoon.  I plan on doing some before I go to bed as well.  I have no junk food besides my candy sticks and jawbreakers left.  So I am doing good there.

I am excited I actually have a day to myself tomorrow.  No work and nothing to do until it is time to go to the meets.  Well that is a lie I have to call Huntington to fix a little situation, but other than that there isn't anything.  So I am spending the day out in the sun.  May even go swimming with a favorite little girl of mine, don't know yet.

I have one more week with my best friend here in town and am hoping to spend a little more time with him before he leaves.  I am not keeping my hopes up but we will see what happens there.  This week needs to pass with no rain and I will be happy.  Things are a-changing...I can feel it.  I need a little change in my life.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment