Sunday, March 15, 2009

Draper Temple...

So last Tuesday (March 10) I had the chance to go to the Draper Temple Open House. It was an experience I will never forget. I have never gone farther than the Baptismal Font so to see the Ordinance Rooms and the Sealing Room was amazing to me. All the gorgeous chandeliers and mirrors, the murals in the ordinance rooms were amazing. I had such intense emotions that I got really confused and could barely talk when we left. But going to the Temple did help me figure out what to say to one of my best friends Ben, who is struggling with the church. I am so grateful to have come to this apartment because my roommate Clara and some of the other girls are helping me immensely. We all get along great and I love them all. I can't believe it has only been a week and a couple days since I got here in Provo. I am possibly considering staying the summer term too. We will see what happens though. Well there isn't much else to say so I will talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment