Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Family Affair...

This is just a random little blurb. I totally miss every body up in Layton, Clearfield and Ogden. I have been thinking about maybe coming up to see people for General Conference but since I have no money it probably won't happen. I am still looking for a job but the video store is doing interviews tomorrow...although that is what they said last week and it got pushed back to this week. Wal-mart and Toys r us are also hiring as well as the La Quinta Inn. I have applied literally everywhere down here. Then I called all the ones I had numbers for and it turns out that not one of them was actually hiring besides those 4. Imagine that!!!! If your not hiring take the dang sign or posting down. I still need to print my resume out and take it to the bakery. It is raining off and on today and when it does it pours so I am not going out in it. Tomorrow I am at it again though...without doubt I will go. Sunday I went to the Draper Temple dedication. Wow, to see all those handkerchiefs waving at the end saying Hallelujah over and over was amazing. I am glad I made the choice to come down here. I have had spiritual experience after spiritual experience thanks to my roommate in the past two and a half weeks. Now to just get the much needed job and I will be set and I will have to figure out what I want to do come April 24th. I love everything about Provo for now but I have been looking into jobs on cruise ships and think it is what I want to do next. I know you all probably think I am nuts but I think it would be cool to do and I could see all the places I want to see for FREE. I have also been thinking about working as a flight attendent but none of the airlines are hiring for flight attendents and most of the cruise lines I looked into are hiring. I just think it would be really cool to be able to travel the world for FREE. Did I mention that already??? my bad. I am also thinking I might want to move to California or Arizona next. As it is really expensive in those areas I would prefer the job on a cruise ship. Another thing is it would mean looking for another new job if I move anywhere come April 24th and I am really not ready to do that at all. We will see what happens though. Everything is just all up in the air and I truly hate that feeling anymore. Well I think that is all that is on my mind right now. Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment