Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Rush...

I am so totally used to having to have a title that I forget you don't need one on here so I come up with interesting titles that have nothing to do with the actual subject. Imagine that, a writer coming up with an interesting title but a not so interesting blog. What is the world coming to. So today I had two interviews. I won't go into details but I doubt I got the first one which I am completely ok with. The second one went a lot better and I am praying that I get it. They had one concern and that was my lack of knowledge when it comes to video games and gaming. I think I did pretty good at impressing them though. But tonight I had the privilege to see the Bishop of my new ward. Next week I am totally planning on getting my Patriarchal Blessing. So I got the recommend to get that and I also got a limited use Temple recommend. That is all I really wanted to say for tonight. I am off to read my scriptures, say my prayers and hit the sack. Good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment