Monday, April 27, 2009

July Hurry Up and get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm thinking that May and June need to fly by this year...I mean faster than they normally do. I want July to come as fast as it can and then the next couple months need to go fast and then the rest of the year needs to go slow. Does that make sense? Well if it doesn't I'm sorry but I don't know how to explain it better. Recently my life has been full of difficult times and interesting twists and turns. I have been thrown curve ball after curve ball and I got through them all without too many issues. I felt like the problems that kept piling on would never end but I knew that I was pursuing the right path so I kept moving forward. I knew I wouldn't be thrown anything I couldn't handle at the time...but at one point I felt truly over loaded but after asking for help everything fell into place and I knew what I needed to do to fix each problem. So now I have a decent job...the people I listen to everyday are idiots but the pay and hours are good so I'm not going to complain too much. I found a new place to move too without a problem. I am getting married in July (no date just yet but definitely July). I am also working hard to pay off my debt before the end of Summer. Things are finally falling into place. Now there are just some smaller and easier decisions to make one of which I need to spend some major time thinking about but only I can make these decisions and that sucks. I am proving everybody wrong so far with my move out here and yes there have been a few setbacks but nothing I couldn't handle. I am happier and more alive out here than I ever was back east, even more than when I lived in Virginia and I didn't think that was possible. Life has a plan for everybody and this was the path I needed to take to find what I needed from life. Here's to being happy and content with the trials and tribulations that are thrown my way. I love waking up to the mountains and knowing that the reason I was meant to come out here is to enjoy life. Life is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment